OPEN COMMISSIONS

>>> CONTACT, PAYMENT, DELIVERY AND WHAT NOT DRAWING AND DESIGN <<< "CONTACT" Via email - AMAURYWORKS@GMAIL.COM (All requests for commissions should go to this email. Please be detailed in your application for commission and say if it is "esborço, lineart, flat color, full color or private"). "DELIVERY" 2 weeks. (But this time may vary depending on the complexity of the committee) "PAYMENT" Via bank transfer. (In contact via email, I pass you the information) "Delivery" Via email. (I'll entragar his commission at 300dpi JPEG) The DRAWING Characters from anime, manga or video games. the following categories, if the commissions are ecchis or hentai Tits (within limits of course) Bondage Jailbaits Futa (or giant clits like a penis with no balls) Lolicon Toddlercon Piss and Scat (soft) Interracial Pregnant WHAT NOT DRAWING Realistic or any other things out of my drawing style, such as: Guro Bishonen Ugly girls Weird Fetishes Yaoi Orks Orks and girls Warcraft girls Estrageiro Super-heroines or heroes Monsters Monsters and girls Expansions of Breasts, Butt or Bellies Hairy Furry "GUIDELINES" If you do not have an exact idea of ​​your request through email, we can discuss and reach an agreement, do not be rude because I've dealt with scammers and swindlers before! Please do not make me regret I open commissions. I do not have an exact idea of ​​how much your claim may come to be popular your request, so if I open a portfolio of commissions, I'll probably review my deadlines as prices. I work at rapid speed media depending on the design in question, I'm good to maintain a relationship with customers. So if you are thorough in your order and follow the above lists, I'm sure that you receive your order sooner. THANK YOU

Comentários